Thai Curry Stir-Fried Noodles
Healthy Thai Curry Stir-Fried Noodles
Recipe by @nourishandflourishsyd
A homestyle Thai dish to warm the belly and soothe a weeknight hunger!
Prep: 10 minute
Cook: 15 minutes
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame
- 1 cup dried textured vegetable protein, soak in 1 cup hot water for 5 mins then squeeze the liquid out (can be subbed with other protein of choice e.g. tofu)
- Veggies of choice
- 2 serving of soba noodles or your noodles of choice
- 4 tsp curry paste of choice
- 6 tbsp veg stock
- 3 tbsp coconut amino/soy sauce
- 2 tsp Raw Earth Sweetener
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Heat oil in a wok and fry garlic and onion until slightly brown.
- Add in edamame, hydrated soy mince and half of the noodle sauce and cook until sauce is bubbling.
- Add in cooked noodles and the rest of the noodle sauce.
- Cook veggies with the same wok and serve with fresh herbs & nuts/seeds!