Serves: 18 biscuits
Prep: 40 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 160g Almond Meal (1 ½ cups)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 80g Butter (1/3 cup)
- 4 tbsp Raw Earth
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan-forced) and line a tray with baking paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. Mix until a soft wet dough is formed (you should be able to roll it into one big ball)
- Place onto a board and using a rolling pin gently roll out the dough to the desired thickness. If it sticks to the rolling pin use the palm of your hand to flatten the dough.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out desired shapes. Place onto the prepared baking tray and into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. Leave to cool on the tray.
Nutritional information is per biscuit.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|