- 1¾ cups plain flour
- ¾ cup Natvia
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 220g pumpkin puree
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Combine the flour with the rest of the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients and stir well. Pour into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Pour into 2 greased and lined 6 x muffin trays. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack. Sprinkle with extra cinnamon.
Serves 12 – Prep: 10 Minutes – Cook: 25 Minutes