Pistachio Ice Cream
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbs Raw Earth
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- Place the cream, evaporated milk, Raw Earth vanilla and salt in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and place in an ice cream machine.
- Churn for 20 minutes. Pour in the pistachios and churn for a further 3-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with extra pistachio sprinkled over the top
Serves 6-8 – Prep: 2 hours – Freezing Time: 30 Minutes