Raw Earth Kiwi Popsicles
Prep time: 5 minutes
Chill time: 2 hours
- ½ cup coconut water
- 2 kiwi, fruits peeled and chopped
- 1 tbs Raw Earth
You will also need:
- 4 paper cupcake pans
- 4 small popsicle sticks or small wooden spoons
- Combine the coconut water and 1 ½ kiwi fruits and Natvia in a blender. Blitz until smooth.
- Stick small popsicle sticks or wooden spoons into chunks of kiwi fruit and place in the middle of each paper cup.
- Pour the kiwi mixture over the top. Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours or until set.