Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
- 210g Gluten Free Plain Flour, sifted (1 ½ cups)
- 62g Raw Earth (1/4 cup + 1 tbsp)
- 20g Desiccated Coconut (1/4 cup)
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp Mixed Spice
- 1/2 tsp Cloves, ground
- 1/4 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 Red Apple, peeled and grated
- ½ tbsp Ginger, ground
- 125ml Almond Milk (1/2 cup)
- 60g Macadamia or Coconut Oil, melted (1/4 cup)
- 2 Eggs, lightly whisked
- Natvia Salty Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 160C (fan forced) grease 8 pudding or dariole moulds.
- In a bowl combine the flour, Raw Earth, coconut, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, mixed spice, cloves and bicarb soda. Stir to combine.
- Make a well in the centre of the mixture. Add the milk, oil, eggs and apple. Stir until combined.
- Divide the mixture between the moulds and place into a deep baking dish.
- Fill the baking dish with hot water until it reaches half way up the sides of the moulds.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- The puddings are ready when a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Gently remove the pudding from the mould and top with Natvia salty caramel sauce. Serve hot.
Nutritional information is per Oreo
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|