Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp Raw Earth
- ½ cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 30g butter
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (fan-forced). Place a 24-26cm cast iron pan in the oven to heat.
- In a bowl, add eggs and sweetener. Whisk until pale and fluffy. Add flour, milk, vanilla and salt. Whisk together to form a runny batter.
- Let batter sit on the counter for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven carefully and add butter. Swirl around to melt, covering base and sides. Pour in batter.
- Place back into the oven and cook for 12-15 minutes until Dutch baby has risen, and is golden on top with a little brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and serve with whipped cream and blueberries.