Apple Cinnamon Mini Buns
Recipe by @nourishandflourishsyd
- 1/2 cup oat flour (rolled oats blend into fine powder)
- 3 tbsp Protein Powder
- 3 tsp each of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp each of ground cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves
- 1.5 tsp granulated Raw Earth
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp tahini or runny nut butter of choice
- 1/4 cup grated apple
- 1 tbsp milk of choice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp Raw EarthInstructions
1. Whisk together protein powder, oat flour, sweetener, spices, baking powder in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix in grated apples, coconut oil and tahini until a sticky, soft dough forms. If the end product is too crumbly, mix in 1-2 teaspoons of water until the dough sticks to itself.
3. Form dough into mini buns then bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown
4. Drizzle the cinnamon rolls with frosting and serve warm.