- 2 apples
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbs butter
- ¼ cup Raw Earth
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 100g thick cream
Preheat oven to 180C
- Peel and slice apples, combine the vanilla extract, cinnamon, butter and 2 tbsp water and stew until soft, about 8-10 minutes.
- Whisk together the Raw Earth, flour, milk, butter and stir in the stewed apples.
- Pour into a greased cake tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until a skewer inserted, comes out clean. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before turning out.
- Eat warm and dollop cream on top, enjoy!